Chlorella Powder by Green Nutritionals – 250g Powder
Chlorella benefits are extremely well studied and documented. Chlorella is known to bond with a vast array of bio-toxins and shuttle them out of our bodies, largely via the bowel, thereby lessening the burden on the kidneys.
Chlorella benefits both mothers and babies through its studied ability to dramatically lessen mercury and other heavy metals in the mother’s breast milk. This substantially reduces a new-born’s exposure to environmental pollutants passed on from mother to baby.
Mercury crosses the placenta where it concentrates in the foetus. There are increasing indications that chlorella benefits the unborn baby by lessening this hazard while providing broad spectrum nutritional support for mother and baby.
“If the mother takes chlorella during lactation, it extracts most toxins from the breastmilk. As soon babies are old enough to eat, they can also be given chlorella,” said Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt during a lecture. “For pregnant women, the recommended daily dosage is ten tablets three times a day. Take it with a meal or before a meal.”
Chlorella is one of the most studied therapeutic foods on the planet. In practice, many patients report chlorella benefits their digestive function, lessens brain fog and provides a general sense of well being. Far from being just a great binding agent, Chlorella is rich in carotenoids, contains the highest concentration of chlorophyll, vitamins A, B’s, C and E in their natural food based form and is packed with essential minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, magnesium as well as amino acids. Chlorella really is an ideal supplement for children.
The powdered form of Chlorella may be easier for parents to serve to children by way of hiding it in green smoothies or juices. It doesn’t taste anywhere NEAR as bad as Spirulina powder or Wheatgrass which, let’s face it is pretty foul.
Chlorella Many Studied Benefits Include:
- The ability to strengthen the body’s own ‘anti-oxidant system’ including elevating glutathione production.
- Proven assistance in detoxification of multiple bio-toxins and neurotoxins including mercury and lead.
- Its ability to help regulate blood pressure and fat metabolism, improving the functioning of the liver.
- Immune strengthening properties leading to increased protection against infections caused by bacteria, virus and fungi.
- Natural support of gastro-intestinal function by cleansing the colon and bowel.
- Its beneficial effects on the eyes when there are tendencies towards macula-degeneration and cataracts.
- Support of healthy bone and tissue growth in children and supply of vital nutrients to bones, joints and muscles in adults.
- The porphyrins in chlorophyll have their own strong metal binding effect. Chlorophyll also activates the PPAR-receptor on the nucleus of the cell which is responsible for the transcription of DNA and coding the formation of the peroxisomes, opening of the cell wall which is necessary for all detox procedures, normalizes insulin resistance and much more. Medical drugs that activate the PPAR receptor (such as pioglitazone) have been effective in the treatment of breast and prostate cancer.
- Super nutrient: 50–60% amino acid content, ideal nutrient for vegetarians, methylcobolamin — the most easily absorbed and utilized form of B12, B6, minerals, chlorophyll, beta carotene etc.
- Immune system strengthening.
- Alkalinizing agent.
For adults 1.5g daily for the first week, doubling in week two and working up to an optimal dose of 6g daily.
For children half the recommended adult amounts and follow the same tapering up approach.
If you take Vitamin C during your detox program, take it as far away from Chlorella as possible (best after meals).
Side effects: Most side effects reflect the toxic effect of the mobilized metals, which are shuttled through the organism. This problem is instantly avoided by significantly increasing the chlorella dosage, not by reducing it, which would worsen the problem (small chlorella doses mobilize more metals than are bound in the gut, large chlorella doses bind more toxins than are mobilized).